[nagdu] One Small Victory

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:24:42 UTC 2014

Yes… It is the dogs saliva that is unclean in that particular religion. I did some research when I started interacting with a lot of Muslim individuals in the taxis. Provided you keep the dog away, most of the people I have interacted with have been pretty reasonable. One told me that my dog needed to go in the trunk, or else, at which point I kind of stared him down and said that my dog would ride with me, where he was safe.i've actually had better experiences with Muslim individuals than I have with others in some cases.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone