[nagdu] This happened to my friend Rachele

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 04:18:38 UTC 2014

Hi list, I am quite concerned about what happened to my friend Rachele when
she called a cab to take her to pick up her prescriptions at Walgreens.He
was annoyed because of the guide dog and also because he wanted cash
instead of a credit card..He charged her $16.14,when the fare he quoted her
was $14.00. He also proceeded to spray some type of liquid, into Rachel's
face and also sprayed her dog Lady. The cab driver said that lady was
filthy and flea and tick ridden. She called another cab company for the
trip home and they only charged her $3.00.When Rachele got home,she started
having difficulty breathing. Her husband called the paramedics to help. The
police were also notified and made a report.She has left messages to a
Ms.Robles at the cab company, with no results.I know for a fact that Lady
is never dirty as Rachele bathes her at least once a month and some times
more, and she gives lady a Flea and tick preventative .This dog has never
been filthy, and has no fleas or ticks on her. Rachele takes very good care
of Lady.I am not sure what was sprayed on Rachel and the dog. It seems to
me that no one has the right to spray an unknown liquid on some one in a
cab. This is very disturbing! If any one should want more info on this
incident,you can contact Rachele off list at    rkrieg7583 at gmail.com or you
can call her at  520-449-9436       Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/