[nagdu] This happened to my friend Rachele

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:20:46 UTC 2014

Wow I'm sorry to hear that. You darn right, I'd be pressing charges immediately if she hasn't already started the process. I'm appalled by some people. I didn't have anything sprayed in my face but I had a similar experience with an annoyed cabdriver wants with one of my guy dog. So I know sort of how she feels but I've never been sprayed in the face before. I hope that she's okay. God bless, Kerri Stovall

Sent from my iPhone