[nagdu] The NAGDU App-Insight on Navigating State Laws and Recommendation

James Alan Boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:29:00 UTC 2014

Good day fellow NAGDU members!
	I hope everyone finishes 2014 on a good note! Here   are  a couple thoughts regarding the new NAGDU app.
It is wonderful to have all the state laws at our fingertips. However, I was hoping that the app would have the laws organized in a way where we could easily access a specific law. For instance, if I wanted to share with a business my state's Access laws, it would be nice to select a tab for Tennessee's Access law, rather than have to scroll through a huge glob of text to find i that specific law.  I did found  one way to  navigate through all the laws with more ease. On your Iphone, use the rotor function, which is holding one finger on the screen and using another finger to locate shortcuts. Find  the shortcut "headings." Once "headings is selected, you can swipe up or down to go to each heading, or law  and avoid having to navigate line by line.
	Now a suggestion. Let's say I find the need or opportunity to share the state law with a business. A nice feature would be to possess  the ability      once I have a specific law on my screen, to have a  a "Share' tab  so that I could text or email the law to the business, police officer,  or individual.
	Our NAGDU app is a great tool  to  have available  at our fingertips. I thank everyone  who worked hard to get the app launched and look forward to future improvements and features.
Best,

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!