[nagdu] guide dogs in hotels

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 19:13:08 UTC 2014

And never pay a pet deposit. Your dog is not a pet. I matter of factly ask where there is grass and I will need a handy out door garbage can. One hotel put the garbage can by the front door. Handy for me, but stincky for the other guests, lolol. You don't need to be in a pet room either.

My husband would throw his dirty t shirt on the floor and that is where his first dog would stay all night. His second sleeps in the bed. We have been to dozens of hotels and never was asked to pay extra cleaning fees with two dogs.

Becky and Jake who forgot to read someone's blog about crocheting, oopse.