[nagdu] guide dogs in hotels

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 03:21:15 UTC 2014

Hey Jack, how does your dog like riding on the golf cart? My
previous dog loved it.  I didn't plan golf, but for a few years,
my husband and I traveled to southern California for the winter.
We lived in an RV park called Desert Trails.  It was a great
place, and we had a wonderful time there.  My mom moved there
too, and we would ride around the park with her on her golf cart.
Lamar thought that was great!

A funny thing happened one day.  We got over to The Hall, where
most activities happen and my mom decided to run inside to check
on something.  She forgot to lock the golf cart in place.  Lamar
needed to reposition himself, and when he did he hit the gas
pedal.  All of a sudden the cart started moving.  I had visions
of us smashing into stuff.  I shrieked for help, and people came
running from all directions.  Lol.  It was pretty funny.
Meanwhile, Lamar just laid there on the floor like nothing
strange was happening at all.  Lol.    Peace,    Debby