[nagdu] Sturdy squeaky

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Dec 10 14:01:07 UTC 2014

Tracy,
I like the Kong Squeezz toys. They are very sturdy and do squeak. Although, sometimes they stop squeaking after a while, which isn't always a bad thing! LOL. Since, Pascal likes to grab his squeaky toys when I am on the phone.
They come in many different shapes and sizes, but Pascal's favorites are the stick and ring.
Deanna and Pascal