[nagdu] Sturdy squeaky

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:57:56 UTC 2014

I'm going to have to check out some of these suggestions from JW pet. Dallas has a lot of the Kong squeeze toys, the stick, the big fat bone, and the ring. He also has a bowling pin and a wubba, but those are not as sturdy.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone