[nagdu] Sturdy squeaky

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:24:39 UTC 2014

If you are looking for a semi stuffi type toy I would say to check out the
mydogtoy.com line. There are a lot of knock offs of similar style but
nowhere near as durable. You can buy these in pet stores and online (both
manufacturer site and other sites including Amazon)

Thane is harder on stuffies as I call them than Met was. Met was so gentle
with them but I had to find ones that Thane wouldnt destroy in under a half
hour grin

mydogtoy.com ones hit the spot for us. They last a long time. I think the
ones that are faltering now have to be at least a year old (maybe more) and
they are played with every day. I have noticed though that in some of the
designs the quality isnt there so you wont get good duration of use in them.
I look for flatter designs those are the most hardy. Thane has a ring and a
boomerang shape right now. I love the Octapus but it doesnt last. Only the
tentacles are made durably in it.

Thane has cuz and he has their real durable IQ ball as well. Cuz is hard to
grip once its wet so it doesnt make for a great toy if you have hand
limitations and a dog who prefers to play ball with you using it.

Karyn