[nagdu] Ice!!!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 11 15:45:53 UTC 2014

Hi!
I live in a very cold climate... we got a huge dump of snow a couple of weeks ago, and now the temperature has risen so much that the melt is on!
There is water EVERYWHERE, and full blocks that are nearly covered with ice.

Jenny has a full appreciation for what ice can do, so she will slow down to warn me about it... but despite all this, I have fallen more than once already.  I try and reassure her that I am OK and that it's not her fault, but I worry about her thinking that it is when there's really nothing she can do about it.

Anyone else experience this??

Daryl