[nagdu] Stopping at upcurbs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 11 16:44:40 UTC 2014

I think stopping at upcurbs is a matter of personal preference.  I agree a
dog should, at first, but mine drop it pretty fast.  I want to get out of
the street.  I once was hit when I tried to correct my dog for running an
upcurb.  The driver figured I was out of the street and started to pull out,
but I had stopped to correct.  Luckily, the idiot wasn't moving very fast.
I decided then I wasn't going to correct for running an upcurb.  Pretty
soon, all I get is a pause and go.  I can see it wouldn't work for everyone,
but it works for me, and other people I know in the big bad city.
Tracy