[nagdu] Ice!!!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:55:42 UTC 2014

Oh Marion, I knew I was due for a vacation, lets see what is your address? Think Mary would mind, two human visitor and one puppy? You have room, right? LOL :)
I am just kidding though, but it does sound nice.
PA is dealing with snow, only about an inch or so, but its inch too much. UGH!

Now, Now, Now, back to our regularly scheduled NAGDU business. Back on topic we go! :)

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.