[nagdu] trouble with relieving

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 23:46:29 UTC 2014

A boxer or Dobe is also a good choice as they have single coats. But if you
live in a very cold area, you have to buy them a coat to stay warm. Pilot
have boxers and Dobermans.

Check a local groomer to see how much they charge for a hair cut every six
weeks or so, if that cost fits in your budget for your poodle.

Becky and Jake