[nagdu] Separating Threads and Posting Articles was RE: Blind Vet has guide dog banned from hospital

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 14 03:51:24 UTC 2014

If a new topic has nothing to do with an old one, please do not reply to the
old topic, even if you completely change the subject line. If you do, for
whatever reason, completely change the topic and subject, please erase the
entire contents of the original message. Also, please consider posting the
article instead of the link to it. Many of use read our email on our
iPhones, even if we have computers, and reading an article in the email app
is much easier than reading it on the internet using an iPhone.

Going to hide under my rock,
Nicole