[nagdu] Florida: Is your pet really a service animal? Bill makes it a crime to lie about it

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 16 15:55:44 UTC 2014

I am in full agreement with the bill; I have no problem with dogs being in public places where they are welcome, but a lot of damage can be done by a misbehaving dog - service dog or otherwise - in public.  Misrepresenting a pet as a service dog SHOULD be illegal, though I admit that I have less of a problem with a well-behaved "misrepresented" dog than an ill-behaved service dog...

Marion, how do you mean "tax-exempt" for service dogs? I have never heard of this.

Daryl