[nagdu] achievement walk

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Dec 17 19:22:53 UTC 2014

Hi John,

Never fear. I had to take my first Achievement Walk, they called it the Test Walk back then, over again too. That was 27 years ago now, soon to be 28. Hard to believe.

Where did you do your veering? Mine was at Broad and High of all places. oops.

Best of luck with that next try.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems