[nagdu] Feeding on the go?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 17 21:55:01 UTC 2014

Hi!
I know I have emailed before regarding keeping emergency food baggies, but what do you guys do if you are out and about and need to feed your dogs?

I am thinking more for when we are in New York, but I seem to have put myself in a situation today where I am not able to feed her until approx. 6:30, which is about the end of her "I'm HUNGRY!" rope, unless I feed her in the mall or on the bus, which I am not really willing to do.  She has eaten that late before, but when she is hungry like that, she is much more distractable.

Should I just not worry about it and feed her when I get to my destination? Find a quiet out of the way place to feed her? Give her some treats to tide her over before we leave work?  Am I just over thinking?

Daryl