[nagdu] Feeding on the go?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 17 22:32:51 UTC 2014

hey, guys,
Thanks for the suggestions!

I should have no problem finding a washroom to feed her in, since am meeting a friend for dinner/coffee/shopping for a couple hours before I have to catch my bus... should be good!
I have one of those collapsible canvas bowls, but it is the size of jenny's face, so she wears it over her nose so she can smell her supper goodness for as long as humanly possible... once she moved it around nearly half the room before I realized that's what she was doing. Hahahaha!

Daryl