[nagdu] achievement walk past

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 19:58:42 UTC 2014

Hey John, congrats. See you just needed extra practice is all, smile.

When I came home with my first dog, we had a layover in St. Louis, I think
anyway. We were standing in a line and I felt my dog ever so slightly
wiggle. I touched him and he was fine. Later sitting waiting for the
boarding announcement a tiny baby waddled over and just touched my dog,
giggled and ran back to her daddy. She came up later and did the same thing,
but this time her daddy was present. He apologized for his daughter coming
up and touching my dog in line and then running over and touching him while
I was sitting waiting. I told him how precious she was and it was fine.

Wow that precious baby would be in her twenties now. She is getting old
while I stay young and beautiful, giggle.

Becky and the fluffy one