[nagdu] dog parks was Countdown to NYC - 5 days!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 15:23:02 UTC 2014

I do take my dogs to the local dog park.  I live in a small town.  Sometimes
there's another dog there.  Very occasionally there's more than one other
dog there.  They love to run there and I love to watch them run and have
fun.

Yes, they could get into things.  Yes, another dog could be unpleasant. Yes,
they could pick up some hideous disease.  Yes, someone could climb over the
fence and steal them without my immediate knowledge.  But everything has
some amount of risk.  Crossing the street is a risk.  Feeding them
commercially prepared dog food is a risk.  I weigh the risk and the benefit
and decide if it's worth it.  To me, the dog park is worth it.

Julie