[nagdu] bringing dog home.

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 22:02:40 UTC 2014

John,
It could simply be a one time, stressed out thing. I did have one dog with motion sickness though on cars, buses, and planes. The vomiting eventually stopped but he was always scared and shaky. In paratransit buses he would sit on the floor, in cars he had to look out the window or forget it. At this school we only did vans and buses. I was told he would calm down at home. He never did but since I was usually in paratransit or in my boyfriends or moms car if was ok at that period in my life. If it's only flying their are natural remedies to calm nerves. One that comes to mind is rescue remedy. Also, thunder shirts can help.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499