[nagdu] Barking - revisited?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 22 20:28:49 UTC 2014

Hey, Nicole,

Thanks for this.  I think part of my hesitance and wishing for her to stop the behavior is because at the beginning of our partnership she used to bark for no reason, and I don't want her getting into the habit again.  But now that you mention it, she only ever barks at someone at a bus stop when we are by ourselves and a transient approaches.  I am not sure if they are giving her prolonged eye contact, but that has been my understanding from a couple of instances where the person she barks at makes a comment like, "Oh, I figured she would know me" or somethign like that.

It's just hard when I am alone and don't have all the information to be able to notice complete patterns in this.  As for the mall instance, I don't blame her one bit!

Daryl