[nagdu] Picking up things from the ground

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 23 13:57:38 UTC 2014

Hello Nicole,

Thanks for your explanation. I think I could get him used to relieving on a
short leash. At the moment, I don't touch him while he is relieving. He
prefers to go behind a tree or a bush for it but I could change that. What I
was wondering: How did you give your dog free runs or generally time to walk
around and sniff? Did you never let her off leash? because, even when Taylor
is relieving on the short leash, the problem with eating things would occur
again as soon as he is running free.Or maybe I'll just have to find a safe
place where there is just nothing unhealthy for him to pick up.

Okay, I will research different types of muzzles, the one you described
sounded good to me.

Lisa