[nagdu] Disability suit against Uber gets U.S. scrutiny

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Dec 24 21:40:41 UTC 2014

I believe they provide a service to the public.  If not, then they
could deny services to all different groups of people.  I think the
individual car owners believe it is their car so they can choose who
can and cannot ride in it.  We are beginning to see all types of
individuals working together to provide services so it creates a lot
of gray areas that did not even exist under any civil rights
legislation.  It all needs to be tested in the courts to figure out
what the changes mean to everyone.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053