[nagdu] ear problems

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 28 18:26:42 UTC 2014

I second what Jeanine says about treats.  For the longest time, I couldn't
figure out why my dog got the runs at my parents' house.  I thought it was
the stress of travel, which she didn't really enjoy.  Finally I figured out
it was the milk bones she got there, and nowhere else.  It was totally
obvious, once I got it. Duh.
Tracy