[nagdu] Horrid doggie breath?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 30 02:17:47 UTC 2014

Hey!
Since coming to NYC on Wednesday, I have noticed that Jenny has had terrible doggie breath.  I am wondering if anyone has experienced this with traveling?  I am wondering if the water is affecting this?  Or perhaps because she is wearing a Halti the majority of the time in harness, if this is causing a bit of drool backup leading to bad breath?

She is eating the same food she has always had, and I brought treats in my purse that she has had before (though admittledly less frequently).

Advice much appreciated.

Daryl