[nagdu] guide dog schools

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue Feb 4 05:18:05 UTC 2014

Hi Rachel,

I want to welcome you to the list. My name is Lori and I live in Ohio. I'm
currently working with my second dog from Leader Dogs. He's a four year old
fox red lab named Gipp.

I have had nothing but a good training experience both times when I was at
LeaderDogs training with my previous dog and my current dog.Also, the follow
up service at Leader Dogs is great.

Good for you for wanting to get your first guide dog hopefully this summer.
There's nothing like working with a guide dog  the freedom and independence
the dog will give you.Again  good luck with applying at Guiding  Eyes. Take
care.

Lori and theGipper