[nagdu] relieving

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue Feb 4 05:29:38 UTC 2014

Hi Sheila,

I want to also welcome you to the list. My name is Lori and I live in Ohio.
I'm also currently working with my second LeaderDog a four year old male fox
red lab named Gipp.

I also live in a apartment complex but I don't have have one of those
toileting harnesses  yet. So for now I'm picking up after my dog.  So I
don't have to worry about being blamed for not cleaning up after my dog but
the dog owners who have dogs in my apartment complex a lot of them don't
pick up after their dogs and let them go anywhere they want and then I end
up stepping in it. Yuck.

But there are a few responsible dog owners including myself who do pick up
after our dogs. But the irresponsible dog owners who don't pick up after
there dogs in my opinion shouldn't even have a dog especially if they can't
be responsible enough to pick up after there dogs. This really irritates me
to no end.

So does anyone know where I can purchase one of these toileting harnesses
and how much they cost? Thanks and take care.

Lori and theGipper