[nagdu] GDB anyone?

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Feb 4 15:45:14 UTC 2014

Hi Matthew,
First, welcome to the list. My name is Deanna and I live in Cincinnati, OH with my guide dog Pascal.
I attended GDB for my first guide dog in 2009. I had an excellent class experience, and got a very good and well-mannered guide dog. I like their training methods and feel like they do an outstanding job in training and matching the dogs to their new handlers. They also offer free heartworm and flea preventatives, veterinary reimbursement, and good follow-up services.
Please let me know if you have any specific questions.
Deanna and Pascal