[nagdu] guide dog schools

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:13:29 UTC 2014

Rachel,

Like Jeff, I'm working my 1st dog from Pilot Dogs.

My class was a small one, which I loved.

Most of the time, I got one-on-one attention from the staff, because I
sometimes had difficulties focusing in groups.

I've been working my standard poodle for almost 2 years now, as of Saturday
the 8th of February.

Hope you choose the right school for you.

Chantel and Motley.