[nagdu] Picking up in the Snow?

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:32:53 UTC 2014

Hi, it’s really hard. I have trouble with it and if I have a sighted person, I ask them if they wouldn’t mind helping me get it and them I buy them lunch or something like that.
I know it sounds kind of silly, but that works. if I am by myself, I make sure to keep my hand on Jada’s back while she is pooping, that way I know exactly where her poop is.
I also, in the snow will make her park on a short leash.
It makes it harder for her to wonder while parking.
Hope this helps!

Abby and Sleepy Princess Jada!