[nagdu] FW: [Nfbf-l] Guide dog leads vision-challenged professor to new insight

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Feb 8 13:32:42 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

This article was just  sent, but is apparently from last October. At first I
thought it was an oh brother! here we go again! sort of article, but it
turns out to present blindness in a very honest and positive way. It does
mention the dog taking her places if she just says the word, but in the end,
this woman no longer hides her blindness. This is long, but worth reading.

Sherrill