[nagdu] Guide dog schools

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:10:06 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy and Lynn,

	I heard that a lot at GDA; we had rather close quarters in lecture,
so one really had to make sure his/her dog was out of the way so there would
be room for everyone.
	For some folks, I think they just don't care; for newer handlers, I
think it is a lack of awareness that hopefully, develops as peo0ple remind
the handler; I'd almost rather be shot than have my dog injured due to
something I can prevent.
Darla & handsome Huck