[nagdu] Guide dog schools

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 02:16:14 UTC 2014

Very good, Julie; I had a tyrant of a trainer for my first dog, but even I
have forgotten techniques or gotten sloppy with them.
	I tho9ught I had Mister in a good place beside our booth with his
leash under my leg.  Then, my friend decided it  wasn't, so I put him under
the table to my right side, since there was a pole in the middle, and darned
if he didn't work his way over to my husband and a guide dog handler friend
of mine.
	Due to nerve damage, putting the leash under my foot doesn't work;
the more he is out and about--warmer weather on the  way--the more he will
get it that he needs to stay where I put him, but some dogs are more
creepers than others.
	Yep; I'll take stubborn any day; he has the initiative, so I'll
happily deal with a few minor issues to have the initiative that the
stubbornness brings, at least with this dog.
Darla & Huck