[nagdu] Correcting others' dogs WAS Re: Guide dog schools

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Feb 16 20:11:37 UTC 2014

I would simply never correct anothers dog! Giving commands while offleash is
one thing but correcting them, no. If someone was correcting my dog I would
be quite upset! Unless Holly is doing something life threatening, I wouldn't
allow anyone to leash correct her. Telling her to sit or no or come while
offleash is different but correction is my job!