[nagdu] Newbie!

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 05:37:42 UTC 2014

Welcome, Daryl; is your guide from the United States or Canada?  I love it
when  we get members from other countries and can learn about customs,
challenges, etc.
	My name is Darla Rogers working my eighth guide dog.  Huck is a
yellow Labrador fromGuid3e Dogs of America, and I am totally in love with
him.
Darla & Huggable Huck