[nagdu] Introducing myself, and a question

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:34:37 UTC 2014

Dallas likes  to find the best path, in his mind at least. For example, he doesn't really like to jump over snow banks in curb cuts. So his solution  is to attempt to go around the snow drift, often times taking me the completely wwrrong direction.
I often times have problems with people telling my dog where to go. No matter how much I ask them not to, they don't listen to me and don't understand that Dallas's job is to navigate me around things. One example is that I was walking toward a car, inside which were people who were going to give me a ride. The driver literally said "Dallas, this way." I asked her to not do that, but she didn't listen and proceeded to tell me to stop before I ran into the car.
Just my experiences here in SW Ohio.
Aleeha and Dallas, who is currently licking his lips after a wonderful breakfast

Sent from my iPhone