[nagdu] relieving

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 19 16:03:44 UTC 2014

Hi, Leye-Shprintse,
It is  very interesting to hear how different schools teach different techniques.  In Canada and the USA it is customary to pick up after your dog out of politeness if nothing else.  Good on you for asking your sister and mum to show you Her'a signals.

Jenny, my almost-2-year-old black lab, is very VERY obvious when she is peeing or pooping... and if she is working and needs to do her business (we call it "getting busy" so that Jenny knows it's OK) she will slow down and turn her head against my leg, almost as a way of getting my attention.  Usually we will be OK to get where we're going before I have to take the harness off and have her "get busy", but there are times when she will just... not... move until she's done herbusiness.

Funny girl!

Daryl