[nagdu] Sad news regarding Sophie

leyeshprintse at gmx.fr leyeshprintse at gmx.fr
Wed Feb 19 19:19:44 UTC 2014

BS"D

Alyssa,

I'm very sorry that Sophie didn't work out for you and that you got injured! I Think many persons have given you really good advise! I must say that it isn't good to go by generalisations tough; I've never heard myself that smaller dogs would have an lighter pull. I Think it's more about which personality the dog has; my dog is a smaller Labrador but she is strong as a little lorry whilst my friends little Labrador is like a little butterfly; they've very different personalities and it's that which makes the difference! I would be very clear about my lifestyle and which kind of personality I want my future dog to have. In general, dogs who'll have a busier schedule will often have a bit more 'motor' to be able to manage their busy lifes. Good luck to you and a speedy recovery!

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera <3