[nagdu] grooming tools

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 19 20:58:31 UTC 2014

I didn't receive much in the way of grooming tools - mostly just a brush that Jenny hates.  We have a finer-toothed brush that I use to brush Jenny's fur and she loves it.  I give her ear massages when she gets a good long brushing, especially along her front... she doesn't like it, but she has flyaway fur there. LOL

Daryl.

p.s. Craig, did you ever hear back about your harness question?  I was checking the archives and didn't see any responses... I can email with more info for what my husband bought for Jenny when I get home tonight.