[nagdu] Cincinnati Family with miniature horse service animal, sues city.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:04:02 UTC 2014

Daryl is right on the money! These people were running an urban farm,
or at least trying to. Now, they're up in arms because they've been
caught breaking the law, and this young girl's assistance animal got
caught up in the mix. And using those other animals for assistance,
especially the alpaca, I find that very hard to believe!

Raven