[nagdu] Cincinnati Family with miniature horse service animal, sues city.

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Thu Feb 20 20:49:22 UTC 2014

Anne, as I understood the articles, the issue seems to be as much the
fact of that family running an Animal Farm (George Orwell) more than any
issue with a single little horse.  The stress on the horse aspect by the
responsible (perhaps irresponsible) media monkeys was quite the
attention grabber.  I wonder if pictures accompanied any of the
publications so that people could certainly see that it was not:

The tennasee stud was long and lean, the colour of the sun and his eyes
were green.