[nagdu] 2014 Pilot Dogs Convention.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Feb 21 14:46:39 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I am passing along this information from a friend of mine. Any questions can be directed to her, at the contact info below. Thank you!
Deanna
Dear Graduates and Alumni Members of Pilot Dogs Inc.:
The 2014 Alumni Association of Pilot Dogs Convention will be in Cincinnati, Ohio, June 12 thru 15. We will be staying at the Hyatt Place Blue Ash, 11435 Reed Hartman Highway, Cincinnati, Ohio 45241.  Room rates are $109.00 plus tax.  All rooms are suites.  Two queens or one king size bed and a queen sofa bed. Breakfast is included.    A Gluten Free breakfast is available with prior notice.  There is also a deli in the lobby.
The deadline for making reservations is May 10, 2014.  After this date, rates and availability will not be honored.  Please call Hyatt Place Blue Ash, 513-489-3666, and let them know you are with the Pilot Dog Alumni.
The convention fees are $70.00 plus dues.  Lifetime Members do not pay dues.  I will be taking all convention reservations except the hotel, unless you want me to make those arrangements also.  Please call me at 513-522-2365 or 513-560-2465 (cell). Transportation, arrival and departure, and all other information will be collected at that time.
If you are traveling by air, train or bus, Cincinnati, Ohio, should be your destination.
We will be visiting Krohn's Conservatory for the Butterfly exhibit and taking a lunch cruise on a river boat.  The obedience and obstacle competition will be at the hotel.   For more information regarding any plans, please feel free to contact Truie Davis, 513-522-2365, truiedavis at cinci.rr.com
Alumni dues and convention fees can be paid by credit card or check.

If not attending, please update your name, address, phone and E mail by calling either Jane Dickard, 937-258-0429, or Truie.

Pilot Dogs will add an additional fifty dollars to the Vet Reimbursement Fund for current up-to-date paid alumni members.
Pilot Alumni CANCELATION Policy
When a convention host gives a cutoff date, all money for the convention must be paid at that time.  The host is obligated to pay for commitments made to food service and other obligations for the convention.  Refunds for cancelations after those commitments are paid cannot be refunded.  Cancelations prior to the cutoff date will be considered by the Convention Committee.
Transportation to and from the convention as well as the cost of the hotel and all related incidentals are the responsibility of the attendee making the reservation.
Anyone arriving prior to or leaving after convention dates must make prior arrangements with host/hostess.  However, attendees are responsible for themselves until the convention starting time.
Important Notice:  the Alumni Association of Pilot Dog Owners is not responsible for lost or stolen possessions before, during or after any convention.  Neither can we be responsible for finding roommates for the convention.  However, a roommate request can be posted on the Alumni list or Facebook page by the requester.  All participants are responsible for the behavior of their Dog Guides and must pick up after them.  If you have a physical condition that prevents you from picking up after your dog, let the host know, and arrangements will be made to assist you.
Truie Davis, Convention Hostess