[nagdu] Getting back into the swing of things and Neechee's birthday

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 22:38:56 UTC 2014

This is very funny. This is just like when your walking down the sidewalk, your dog goes to smell something. You say Leave it, but there happens to be a person, who you did not hear, and did not see, and they think your talking to them. I have had this so many times happen. its funny, when the person is like what do I need to leave alone. LOL

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone