[nagdu] introduction and guide dog school recommendation

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 23:20:16 UTC 2014

Hello John. Have you taken the amp, (accelerated mobility program) at Leader Dogs for the Blind? I took that class before getting my dog and found it to be extremely helpful. Since the instructors work at a guide dog school, they know what skill sets to work with you on to make you better fit for a dog. Feel free to email me off list if you have any questions about the program or whatever else.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone