[nagdu] New Dog and Changing the Nam was RE: Age of Qualifying Guide Dogs

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 06:43:35 UTC 2014

When I first got the Golden Guy, I immediately started calling him Kip
rather than Kipling. Throughout my first couple days with him, my
instructor kept reminding me to call my dog by his name.
It wasn't that I didn't like his name; I have always thought it was
adorable. I just habitually used my nickname for him.
I just started switching between Kipling and Kip, and he got used to
Kip after the first month of being home with me.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/ntorcolini%40wavecable.co

>>> nagdu:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/djrogers0628%40gmail.com

>>> nagdu:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sleigland%40bresnan.net

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/kaybaycar%40gmail.com
>>

> --
> Julie McG
> National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National
> Federation of the Blind performing arts division secretary,
> Missouri Association of Guide dog Users President,
> and Guiding Eyes for the Blind graduate 2008
> "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that
> everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal
> life."
> John 3:16

Raven