[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Feb 24 12:52:29 UTC 2014

Did anyone else watch this awful piece of garbage last night?

It had exactly one redeeming quality, and that was that it ended eventually. For once, I agree with the critics. Blind guy or no, this thing for one wasn’t funny. For another, oh, where to begin?

Where did the guy’s family think he went for a month? Or did he just pick up a guide dog named Elvis at the corner store?

Veal cutlet? Really?

Locking your dog in the pantry and pretending he was lost? For real? C’mon.

OK, it was TV, but it was really bad TV.

Oh, and mom…midlife crisis much?

I’ll give it another go, but i’m not very optimistic.