[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Feb 24 17:33:03 UTC 2014

The access denial was excellent! But on the whole, it just wasn’t very funny. I’m definitely for checking out the next ones; I’d say that as blindness portrayals go, I’ve seen worse, but it just didn’t seem very funny to me.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/blindndangerous%40gmail.c