[nagdu] Actually, I wondered where he had gone to get his guide dog as well. They just sort of skipped that detail. However, it is a comedy and should probably be viewed as such

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:30:50 UTC 2014

Dear Jewel,

	If you write to me at:

djrogers0628 at gmail.com

I do have a file; I am not sure how good it turned out,  as I didn't make
it.
	All in all, I have s3een way, way worse, and just because they
consult with people, doesn't mean they take their advice--I know--I lived in
L.A. and my work place was often consulted about blind characters who were
to be portrayed.
Darla & Happy Huck