[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Feb 25 04:16:42 UTC 2014

I just finished watching Growing Up Fisher, and, compared to what some of
the people on this list made it out to be, I don't think that it was that
bad. I agree with part of what has been said already; it's a comedy , so you
can't take everything seriously. I laughed at some of things that I would
take seriously and not find the least bit funny in real life. However,
because it was in the show and because of the way that some of the things
were said, I just could not help laughing. There's kind of this belief, I
think, that certain things that would not be funny in real life are funny on
TV., and, in a way, they are. It's okay as long as you know that they would
not be funny in real life.